PS2 Vehicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PS2 Vehicles

PS2 Vehicles is a forum devoted to the discussion of Vehicles in Planetside 2. This forum is nonprofit and unendorsed by SOE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magrider Stealth vs. Autorepair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Magrider Stealth vs. Autorepair Empty
PostSubject: Magrider Stealth vs. Autorepair   Magrider Stealth vs. Autorepair Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:06 am

Lately I've been using Stealth on my Magrider, to help me get behind enemy tanks. Being capable of climbing up a hill right next to a Vanguard and having it not notice you is amazingly fun, and provides me with much XP when the Vanguard violently explodes a few seconds later. The only drawback I can see is that when I don't have any outfit members on, my pub gunners will often shoot at random aircraft or open fire too early, exposing my magrider to high-velocity, extremely unfriendly lumps of yellow metal. Resulting in said pub dying horrifically.
In addition, I have to stop and repair after every single Basilisk round I take.

Using autorepair, I don't need to get out and repair, but my shiny magrider appears on every tank on the planet's map.

I definately like stealth more, but if a pubby is gunning me, I like Autorepair.

What are your thoughts on Autorepair vs. Stealth? Discuss.
Back to top Go down
https://ps2vehicles.board-directory.net
DFDelta

DFDelta

PostSubject: Re: Magrider Stealth vs. Autorepair   Magrider Stealth vs. Autorepair Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:22 am

That is pretty much how I do it with.
Stalth magrider with friends on TS or solo (but why would I run a magrider solo?), nanorep or sometimes radar with randoms.
Randoms usually have far too little trigger discipline for stealth and will ruin it any chance they get.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magrider Stealth vs. Autorepair   Magrider Stealth vs. Autorepair Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 2:48 pm

DFDelta wrote:
That is pretty much how I do it with.
Stalth magrider with friends on TS or solo (but why would I run a magrider solo?), nanorep or sometimes radar with randoms.
Randoms usually have far too little trigger discipline for stealth and will ruin it any chance they get.
The problem with my outfit is that I'm the only one online in the morning, and there's like 90 people on at night.
Back to top Go down
https://ps2vehicles.board-directory.net
KenDelta

PostSubject: Re: Magrider Stealth vs. Autorepair   Magrider Stealth vs. Autorepair Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:39 pm

Stealth Magrider is too good , especially if the terrain permits it.(on Indar or Hossin it's godly)

Pubs are the reason I die most of the time or have bad runs because they either draw attention to my MBT or fire at something other than my target or simply bail when they could've put 1 last rocket and won us the fight.

If you can't find any Outfities around , you could always recruit people on forums(official PS2 forums(What I did when I played Connery VS) , or even start a recruitment section here) giving details about when you can play and such , it's MUCH better than praying you get a pub that knows his right from left and you get to meet new interesting people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magrider Stealth vs. Autorepair   Magrider Stealth vs. Autorepair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magrider Stealth vs. Autorepair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PS2 Vehicles  :: Vehicle Discussion :: Heavy Vehicle Discussion-
Jump to: